We will be having a fundraiser Sunday, September 25, 2016 through Sunday, October 2, 2016 to help raise funds for Our Compassion Ministry. Â We will be partnering with “New Unto Others”, a local thrift store, by collecting items and selling them in their store. Â Here are the details…
- Types of Donations – Clothing, Shoes, Purses, Furniture, Electronics, Jewelry, Appliances, Collectibles, Home Decor, Toys, Tools… Â just about any item that has value.
- Clothing with holes and stains need to be separated and labeled as recycle clothing.
- Items may be dropped off at “New Unto Others” Sunday,Â September 25, 2016 through Sunday, October 2, 2016 between the hours of 9am – 7pm Monday through Saturday and from 9am – 4 pm on Sundays.
- If you are unable to drop off at “New Unto Others” we will have a trailer on Sunday, September 25th and October 2nd.
- Items need to be in sealed boxes or bags clearly labeled Vineyard Church Glendora.
- Saturday, October 8, 2016 from 9am to noon we will be meeting at “New Unto Others” to price all of the donated items.
- “New Unto Others” is located at 175 N. Vermont Ave. in Glendora (1 block north of foothill).
The quality and volume of items will drastically affect the results of our fundraiser. Â You may consider asking neighbors, family and friends to give items to help. Â Just about everyone has stuff they need to get rid of and this is an excellent opportunity for them to give it towards a great cause!