Vineyard Church Glendora seeks to propel children into love-filled, life-giving, worship-centered relationships with their Creator, God. In doing so, we believe our children through the power of Christ will go and do as Jesus did. They will be the reconcilers, the healers, the truth-tellers, and the faith-walkers of their generation.
At VCG we value…
- Equipping children with Biblical truths in an environment that is safe, engaging, and creative.
- The gifts and talents of each child and how they contribute to the Body of Christ and beyond.
- Equipping families to grow in Christ together.
- Mentors that lead through relationship and example.
- Being an inter-generational church- Connecting all generations within the church.
How we do this…
- Through an interactive and fun Sunday morning worship and learning experience that will expand children’s knowledge of who God is and who he has created them to be.
- By ensuring that all workers have been live-scanned and completed a Sunday School application.
- By developing mentors and Sunday School workers that are committed in word and deed to the vision set forth by the church.
- By providing opportunities for families throughout the week to grow deeper in their relationships with God together.
- By giving children opportunities to serve both within and outside the church.
Vineyard Kids Sunday Morning Ministry…
Sunday morning at VCG provides children an opportunity to engage Scripture, worship and faith through creative and relevant lessons and teaching strategies. Our prayer and desire is that we not just capture a child’s mind, but that we captivate their hearts with the Word of God. VCG works hard to reach each child where they are at to provide a safe and meaningful environment for kids to be challenged and grow. Join us this week!
What you need to know when you visit for the first time:
- Before Church: Upon arrival, you will find a check-in center at the entrance of the building. There will be a Vineyard Kids volunteer waiting and available to help you check your child in for the first time. All VK volunteers will be wearing pink shirts! You will be given a tag for both you and your child.
- After church: You will go to the Vineyard Kids building where you will check with out with a Vineyard Kids volunteer.