Vineyard Church Glendora seeks to propel children into love-filled, life-giving, worship-centered relationships with their Creator, God. In doing so, we believe our children through the power of Christ will go and do as Jesus did… They will be the reconcilers, the healers, the truth-tellers, and the faith-walkers of their generation.
At VCG we value…
- Equipping children with Biblical truths in an environment that is safe, engaging, and creative.
- The gifts and talents of each child and how they contribute to the Body of Christ and beyond.
- Equipping families to grow in Christ together.
- Mentors that lead through relationship and example.
- Being an inter-generational church- Connecting all generations within the church.
How we do this…
- Through an interactive and fun Sunday morning worship and learning experience that will expand children’s knowledge of who God is and who he has created them to be. You can find this online after our big service at https://live.vineyardglendora.
- By ensuring that all workers have been live-scanned and completed a Sunday School application.
- By developing mentors and Sunday School workers that are committed in word and deed to the vision set forth by the church.
- By providing opportunities for families throughout the week to grow deeper in their relationships with God together such as interactive Zooms and socially distant in-person events like pool parties, movie nights, and more.
- By giving children opportunities to serve both within and outside the church.
Vineyard Kids Sunday School…
Sunday morning at VCG provides children an opportunity to engage Scripture, worship and faith through creative and relevant lessons and teaching strategies. Our prayer and desire is that we not just capture a child’s mind, but that we captivate their hearts with the Word of God. VCG works hard to reach each child where they are at to provide a safe and meaningful environment for kids to be challenged and grow. Join us this week!
What you need to know when you visit for the first time:
- Before Church: Upon arrival, you will find a check-in center at the entrance of the building. There will be a Vineyard Kids volunteer waiting and available to help you check your child in for the first time. You will be given a tag for both you and your child.
- During Church: Once your child is checked-in, children 0-2 can be taken to their classroom while children 3-5th Grade will join in all-church worship for the first 10 minutes of service in the main sanctuary. After all-church worship, they will be escorted to their Sunday School classrooms by approved Vineyard Kids volunteers (wearing the turquoise shirts!).
- After church: You will go to the play yard where your child will be waiting to be checked out.
Vineyard Kids 0 – 5th Grade
- May– play doh (homemade or store bought), clay (Crayola fast dry)
- June– White copy paper, white and colored card stock
- July-colored pencils, bold and thin markers, white glue and glue sticks
- August-crayons, watercolor paint, paint brushes
- September-snacks, gold fish, gluten free, fruit popsicles